Binary diffs for deb files

Hervé Fache Herve at
Thu May 4 22:32:29 BST 2006

Hmmm... The compressed version is what you receive. The process goes like this:
- get data for file (size, name, checksum)
- download file named name (show how much is left knowing size)
- verify size and checksum

Then at install time, you can have the checksum of any file within the
package as well.

Correct me if I am wrong.