CUPS and Kubuntu Dapper

Laszlo Pandy laszlok2 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 13:20:28 GMT 2006

I just removed my printer completely, then re-added it using KDEPrint. It
still works fine. I don't see how having GNOME installed (which is not
currently running) could allow KDE to access the cups server, and allow KDE
to properly add and remove printers.
So yes, cups does still it work fine for me.