flight 5 testing - any quick way?

Donatas G. dgvirtual at akl.lt
Wed Mar 22 08:03:06 GMT 2006

I guess I was misunderstood. I actually proofread a chapter yesterday,
and would like to thank you for a suggestion how to help.

I would perhaps have liked to help some less time consuming way (like
the windows bug reporting nowadays - "do you wish to send a bug report?"
Yes. - and that is it), but if developers rather need informed input and
not raw boot logs and config files - it is ok. I am actually heading a
KDE translation into Lithuanian project, and if in Kubuntu I can be
helpful in another way - that is fine with me.

So thank you Jonathan, no pun intended.

-- Donatas Glodenis http://dg.lapas.info