OpenOffice changed look

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Tue Mar 14 13:20:06 GMT 2006

On Wednesday 08 March 2006 13:49, Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> After the last upgrade of OpenOffice, it doesn't look the same anymore here
> (see attachment). I'm also not able anymore to use the KDE filedialogues.
>
> Does anyone know what went wrong?

Really no one who experiences the same problem? For a couple of days
(including the latest updates, KDE integration in OpenOffice.org2 is
seriously crippled ...).

I already removed my ~/.openoffice.org2 but the problem persists.
--
sebas

It is your concern when your neighbor's wall is on fire. - Quintus Horatius
Flaccus (Horace)