[powersave-devel] Re: Kpowersave with acpi-support

Danny Kukawka danny.kukawka at web.de
Thu Mar 2 14:37:20 GMT 2006

On Thursday 02 March 2006 15:11, Luka Renko wrote:
> This is good news, however due to feature freeze there is not much we can
> do for Kubuntu Dapper release (maybe just sync upstream with final
> 0.6release?), but I for sure would like to replace klaptop in future.
> Currently we need to think if we can reduce the dependancy issue (apmd,
> powernowd) in order to at least allow users to switch to kpowersave easier.

Depending on the current SUSE 10.1/NLD/SLES release schedule we plan to
release final version 0.6.0 with SUSE 10.1rc1 which is planed for Fri, Mar
31.

The final version was planed earlier (this is also the reason why the
KPowersave packages are already RC's) but the release plan for SUSE changed.

Regards,

Danny
--
Danny Kukawka