Kpowersave with acpi-support

Danny Kukawka danny.kukawka at web.de
Thu Mar 2 14:03:23 GMT 2006

Hi,

On Friday 17 February 2006 01:13, Luka Renko wrote:
> I made a quick hack to change Kpowersave/powersaved configuration to use
> default scripts provided by Ubuntu. I did it only for Hibernate (suspend to
> disk) as suspend to RAM does not work on my laptop (HP Compaq nw8240).
> I started with the following hints:
> http://forge.novell.com/pipermail/powersave-devel/2006-February/000294.html

I'm glad to inform you that powersave with v0.12.0 has now suspend2 support
out of the box.

If you switch to (K)powersave as replacement for klaptop as default
powermanagement solution, you maybe also should adjust the HAL suspend
methodes to use powersave as e.g. currently for SUSE.

Cheers,

Danny
--
Danny Kukawka