Kubuntu Laptop Testing

Jonathan Jesse jjesse at iserv.net
Tue Jun 27 03:06:16 BST 2006

I have seen several specs on Launchpad dedicated to increasing the support
of laptops for Edgy in Kubuntu.  I have also noticed a lack of wiki pages on
the laptop testing page.  I wonder if it is time to create a more dedicated
Kubuntu Laptop Team to take care of issues or can we get some more support
from the laptop team in regards to Kubuntu?

I have worked on several Kubuntu pages on the laptop testing section and am
hoping trhough the specs we can get some more people testing Kubuntu and
publishing the results.

Any thoughts or help would be greatly appreciated.

Jonathan Jesse

Member Ubuntu Documentation Team and Kubuntu Team

http://wiki.kubuntu.com/GettingInvolved