[kubuntu.de] Announcement of Planet Kubuntu.de

Stephan Hermann sh at sourcecode.de
Mon Jun 5 16:41:54 BST 2006

Dear Kubuntu Community,

the german local Kubuntu team kubuntu.de proudly presents the release of

		http://planet.kubuntu.de/

Planet kubuntu.de is right now the official blog aggregator of the
kubuntu.de crew and would like to invite all official Kubuntu
developers and members to be part of this planet. If you like to be
part of Planet Kubuntu.de please send the following data to
planet at kubuntu.de:

	1. Your Realname (First and Lastname)
	2. Your RSS 2.0 or Atom feed url
	3. Your hackergotchi
	    (See further explanations at the bottom of this mail)

Please send this from your email address registered in launchpad, so we
can double check :)

Last but not least, we are working on http://universe.kubuntu.de/. This
blog aggregator will be open for every Kubuntu Developer/Member/User
from all over the world. We invite you to send us the following data to
universe at kubuntu.de:

	1. Your Realname (First and Lastname)
	2. Your RSS 2.0 or Atom feed url
	3. Your hackergotchi
	    (See further explanations at the bottom of this mail)

Your email should be send with KMail, and be signed with your gpg key,
so we are "sure" that you are a Kubuntu user and you are a real person.

Hackgotchi

The hackgotchi pictures should be in PNG format and should not be larger
then 100x100.
If you don't know how to create a hackergotchi picture, you can send a
picture of you to waeckerlin at kubuntu.de (Mirjam 'Zerlinna' Waeckerlin).
Mirjam is so nice and will create a hackergotchi from your face
picture.

The Kubuntu.de Team says thank you for your attention and we are
awaiting a lot of response.

Greetings from Germany,

--
St. Hermann