kde 3.5.3 problems on dapper - fglrx problem actually...

Donatas G. dgvirtual at akl.lt
Sun Jun 4 18:22:12 BST 2006

2006 m. birželis 4 d., sekmadienis 18:13, Donatas G. rašė:
> 2006 m. birželis 4 d., sekmadienis 12:36, john e rašė:
> > I ran into the same problem, but with kde 3.5.2  recently. I think it
> > has to do with the fglrx driver, but I'm unsure. What driver are you
> > using?
>
> Here are "fglrxinfo" and "dmesg | grep fglrx" outputs attached.

Once I reverted back to ati driver instead of fglrx, my kaffeine and codeine
problems are also gone.

Is there a way, though, to have normal 3D rendering withouth the proprietary
fglrx driver on radeon 9200 graphical card? According to the documentation,
it should be available, but how do I enable it?

--
Donatas Glodenis
http://dg.lapas.info