systemsettings buggy

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Wed Feb 15 11:56:58 GMT 2006

Hi,

What can we do about systemsettings behaving that way?

http://vizzzion.org/tmp/displayconfig-systemsettings.png

* The administration mode button is not shown, also often other buttons, such
  as 'apply', 'reset' are lost
* Resizing the Window does not show the content that has to be in there, but
  partly the overview of kcm modules
* The show-all button often does not have any effect, means that I need to
  kill systemsettings and restart it

I've pointed those bugs out after right after the release of breezy already,
and it's still there. :(

(Note: not only displayconfig exposes these problems)
--
sebas

 http://www.kde.nl | http://vizZzion.org |  GPG Key ID: 9119 0EF9
Do you know the difference between education and experience?  Education is
what you get when you read the fine print; experience is what you get when
you don't. - Pete Seeger