Adept Update Manager

Javier javiermon at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 07:55:24 GMT 2006

In dapper there's adept-notifier, which sits on your tray and notifies
you about this. To enable it on startup I had to include it in my
~/.kde/Autostart folder.

I tried running it and saving the session but didn't worked.

OT: Maybe someone could do a wiki page about the changes in kubuntu
dapper (i.e. what's new, some shots, etc) the same way this page
exists: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DapperFlight4. I wouldn't mind helping
out.