Adept Update Manager

Jonathan Jesse jjesse at iserv.net
Fri Feb 3 04:19:33 GMT 2006

As a windows administrator for a living (I know I probablly shouldn't admit
it on this list) one of things I love is the windows update feature and how
it sits in the taskbar and notifies me when there are updates that need to
be installed.  Will the System Update Wizard (Adept Updater) function this
way one day, or will I still need to launch each time?

If I need to launch it each time to update my system, what is the different
between this and selecting "Full Upgrade" from Adept?