kde 3.5.1 translations missing

Jeroen jsvrp.gw at myrealbox.com
Thu Feb 2 18:44:29 GMT 2006

Op donderdag 2 februari 2006 10:20, schreef Donatas G.:
> Did I just mis it, or are kde 3.5.1 language packs not compiled for
> Kubuntu?
>
> KDE 3.5 did have explicit directory for kde-i18n:
>
> http://kubuntu.org/packages/kde35/pool-breezy/kde-i18n/
>
> it is missing from 3.5.1 archives:
>
> http://kubuntu.org/packages/kde351/pool-breezy/
>
> Will it be made available?

These are not the only packages missing. Also most kdeedu-packages are
missing.

There is (can be another problem) also a problem with my keyboard layouts.
When I go in kcontrol and want to select a keyboard layout, the various
layouts are missing. I noticed this, when I tried to compose a character with
deadkeys (e.g. "e). I saw someone on #kubuntu having the same problem.

Anyway those are the two main problems. Another one is superkaramba still
unstable and consuming to much ram, but that is not a package-problem
off-course.

Cheers,

Jeroen