Forward: Xmodmap

Luka Renko lure at ubuntu.com
Sat Dec 9 22:13:10 GMT 2006

On Saturday 09 December 2006 19:29, Jonathan Riddell wrote:
> Anyony have any objections to this?  We would also have to edit the
> kxkb patch to do the same thing.

I think it would be more appropriate to fix this generally, as proposed in bug
https://launchpad.net/bugs/27839

I am only thinking now, what will happen after switch of keyboard layout -
then all xmodmap changes are reset and would need to be re-applied, so
~/.Xmodmap would need to be applied again (this is probably what you meant
with "edit the kxkb patch").

Regards,
Luka