changes to the defaults

Christoph Wiesen chris at deadhand.com
Tue Apr 25 17:14:33 BST 2006

Am Dienstag, 25. April 2006 15:39 schrieb jos poortvliet:
> then about crystal, i'd round the top corners. looks much better...

I agree with that and think it should be considered to change this before
final. Rounded corners look a lot better with the new Kubuntu buttons.

About the rest... well, styles can have a pretty strong impact at the
performance of a system, so I'd say it's too late in the release cycle to
make any drastic changes to the default styles.

Chris