Call for Help

Jonathan Jesse jjesse at iserv.net
Thu Apr 20 13:13:30 BST 2006

Kenny,
Welcome ot the list, sorry for the delay on the response.  Screen shots would
be great, in fact if you have the latest dapper installed with updates that
would be fine as well without having to install anything extra.  Others
VMplayer is great to use to get some screenshots and is  easy to install,
there is a wiki page but I can't remember the address off the top of my head