amd64 and powerpc testers wanted for preview

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Wed Sep 7 18:30:22 CDT 2005

The preview release is happening today (Thursday) and we need tested
amd64 and powerpc images (I can do i386).  This isn't to look for
every last problem but just to make sure the CD images are sane and do
boot.  So if you have an amd64 or powerpc and a CD burner please grab
the latest kubuntu daily install and live builds from
cdimage.ubuntu.com and test them out.  Then keep the images on your
disk and come onto #kubuntu on IRC tomorrow or send me an e-mail so I
can let you know when the real preview images are available, then a
quick rsync and you'll be able to test those.

Jonathan Riddell