Colony test release of Kubuntu?

Christoph Wiesen chris at deadhand.com
Mon Sep 5 14:30:24 CDT 2005

Hello,

just saw that there was a colony cd 4 released for Ubuntu today - still no
word on a Kubuntu test release.

Anything coming up soon? I'd really like to get a full test system installed
and report all the bugs and inconveniences i find.
Is the only way to do this to try and get one of those snapshot releases and
hope I'm lucky that it installs?

On a related note I read a few times that breezy - both kubuntu and ubuntu -
is pretty slow. So maybe it's not a good idea to test anything just yet?
But I think the release will be in october, so I guess it's as good as it
gets.

Can anyone clear this up a bit?

Regards,
Christoph Wiesen