Jonathan Jesse jjesse at iserv.net
Fri Nov 18 23:37:14 CST 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: kubuntu-devel-bounces at lists.ubuntu.com
[mailto:kubuntu-devel-bounces at lists.ubuntu.com]On Behalf Of Ryan Walklin
Sent: Saturday, November 19, 2005 12:02 AM
To: kubuntu-devel at lists.ubuntu.com
Subject: Krusader and Kontact

As an aside, has anyone considered popping up the unofficial Kubuntu
guide (or something like it as I'm not sure if it's been updated for
Breezy) on a successful install, so that newbies have something to go on
in terms of getting apps installed and multimedia etc going?

Regards,

Ryan Walklin

--
<snip>

Ryan,

I am currently working on the Desktop guide that will go along w/ documents for Dapper.  If you would like to help I would love the help.  You can find information at http://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocteamProjects.  Feel free to join in.