john e john.godzero at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 20:01:26 CST 2005

Thank you so much for your ultra fast responce. I guess I was here at
the right time. I cut my  (debug info sourcing) teeth on breezy
(colony 3ish- present). I think I am able to provide some valid input.
I have a background in embedded devices (not the modern-multi
megabyte, multi gigahertzish setups, just some 8-16 bit simple
things). I can read some C, but I will admit I'm not current. I can
do/read some ASM, basic, Pascal... etc... but my previous UNIX
experience was quite limited (and in the '80s). I intend to learn c++
and OOP.
I can only read/write english. (I'm an american with a french
background.. so I know a couple of swear words).
Can a person like me maintain a package or two.. I'm interested in
writing music, programming, embedded systems (no experience with
embedded linux), childrens' education... linux, debian, ubuntu,

Is there someone willing to hold my hand for a bit? I think I would
like to help (k)ubuntu and debian. I have a few moderately powered
X86-32 computers at my disposal for compiling, etc.