[kubuntu-devel] cervisia broken in 3.4.2

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.nl
Thu Jul 28 19:48:59 CDT 2005

On Thursday 28 July 2005 21:33, Jonathan Riddell wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 28, 2005 at 06:32:39PM +0200, Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> > Just tried to do a cvs update, and I get the following in cervisias
> > message window:
> >
> > cvsaskpass: error while loading shared libraries:
> > libkdeinit_cvsaskpass.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
> > directory
> >
> > Cervisia is broken for me after yesterday's upgrade to the 3.4.2
> > packages.. :(
> >
> > Could someone have a look at it?
>
> Should  be fixednow in hoary and breezy.

*confirms*, thanks, JR.
--
sebas

 http://www.kde.nl | http://vizZzion.org |  GPG Key ID: 9119 0EF9
It is necessary for the welfare of society that genius should be privileged to
utter sedition, to blaspheme, to outrage good taste, to corrupt the youthful
mind, and generally to scandalize one's uncles. - George Bernard Shaw