Default font size

Christoph Wiesen chris at
Wed Jul 6 13:41:03 CDT 2005

few minutes ago I created a bug (12450) about the default font size used in
Kubuntu. I think it's too big for comfortable use for many people's setup.

Nowadays displays with 1024x768 at 15" and 1280x1024 at 17 - 19" are still
very widely used. On such displays the default font size seems huge. I'm
working on a 17" and if left with default font sizes it would feel like 15"
considering the space that would be available.

What do you think? Is this nonsense or might it be a good idea to alter the
default size for breezy?