Question on multiple instances of kubuntu

Kevin M Kleinsmith k2 at knowireless.com
Fri Dec 16 22:21:49 GMT 2005

You can do this best by having multiple partitions. The boot images can
actually be in the same boot folder but I have seen conflicts that do
occur. Using GRUB/LILO you would just point to the image for Breezy
with one and Dapper with the other. Best to have separate.

VMware is a good option, but the 30 day thing is a pain and not too
cheap. You can apply for an educational license as a
developer/trainer/documentation person. You just have to go to their
website and look up educational license. You email them what you do and
they sometimes provide you with a free copy. Good PR and then the idea
is you promote the usage of VMWare.

Kevin M Kleinsmith
K2 at Knowireless.com