Hotkeys setup by Kubuntu install

Luke Monahan lukemonahan at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 02:27:56 GMT 2005

I think at least that the default install should automatically load the
~/.Xmodmap file on login.  It seems that Ubuntu does this, yet Kubuntu
doesn't.

We would only need to use the Ubuntu key mapping, plus add some appropriate
global and local shortcuts e.g. for Amarok, Konqueror and Kontact.

I can confirm that my xmodmap contains the same key codes as Frank's list.

L.