Helping out

Matt Filizzi fizz at beyond.hjsoft.com
Sat Apr 2 15:33:10 CST 2005

Hello everyone,  I would like to help out with kubuntu in anyway possible.
I realize it is probably to late to be of much use for the 5.04 release,
but definately not for future releases.

Just to give you a little bit of background about myself (so to help
figure out where my skills could be most useful at)  I have been using
Linux for about 9 years.  Most of that time in Debian.  Although I never
became an official debian developer I have created a few packages (mostly
for personal use).  Currently I work as a Programmer working in php,
(and have worked in C/C++, perl, pascal, ada, VB - yuck, and Java) but
I am a quick learner and really want to learn Python.

All that being said, are there any good tasks that need to be accomplished
that I could get my feet wet (perferably ones that are not critical to
5.04 so as to not delay).

Matt (fizz) Filizzi