[Bug 1573345] Re: Dual monitor loses settings after screen sleep
1573345 at bugs.launchpad.net
Tue Feb 9 02:34:08 UTC 2021
Confirmed I have the same bug, and the same sound issues as Jeff.m
1. LG UltraGear (DP-2)
- After sleep, this one goes away. Display properties -> Enable brings it back.
- Sound goes to this monitor, but doesn't work?!
2. E2742 (DVI-D-0)
- After sleep, only monitor that works.
* Display Properties, Dropdown to LG Ultragear, Enable. Brings it back.
* Audio is much harder. Only thing I could find that re-enables it is HDAJackRetask. For some reason, the OS 'forgets' that I have 5.1 speakers on Realtek ALCS1200A codec, and only goes to the NVidia GPU 83 HDMI/DP.
Gets annoying to apply after every time my system goes to sleep. :/
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Kubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to kscreen in Ubuntu.
Dual monitor loses settings after screen sleep
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
More information about the kubuntu-bugs