[Bug 1922474] [NEW] Krfb on Wayland doesn't accept remote keyboard input
1922474 at bugs.launchpad.net
Sun Apr 4 08:12:01 UTC 2021
Public bug reported:
1) The release of Ubuntu you are using, via 'lsb_release -rd' or System -> About Ubuntu
Description: Ubuntu Hirsute Hippo (development branch)
2) The version of the package you are using, via 'apt-cache policy pkgname' or by checking in Software Center
*** 4:20.12.3-0ubuntu1 500
500 https://mirrors.tuna.tsinghua.edu.cn/ubuntu hirsute/universe amd64 Packages
3) What you expected to happen
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Run Krfb to enable remote desktop server, allow mouse and keyboard control.
2. Connect to the server using any VNC client.
3. Press any key in any text field (e.g. Lock screen password field) and there should be keyboard input on remote desktop.
4) What happened instead
No keyboard input on remote desktop
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 21.04
Package: krfb 4:20.12.3-0ubuntu1
ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 5.11.0-13.14-generic 5.11.7
Uname: Linux 5.11.0-13-generic x86_64
Date: Sun Apr 4 16:08:10 2021
UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to hirsute on 2021-04-02 (1 days ago)
** Affects: krfb (Ubuntu)
** Tags: amd64 apport-bug hirsute wayland
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Kubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to krfb in Ubuntu.
Krfb on Wayland doesn't accept remote keyboard input
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
More information about the kubuntu-bugs