[Bug 1774434] Re: SRU 1.3.1 for Bionic
rik.mills88 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 1 09:33:12 UTC 2018
** Description changed:
New upstream bugfix release 1.3.1
Announcement and changelog is at:
- Fix a bug that would hang Nautilus when copying a file if paired devices
- Fix remote filesystem reconnection issue
- Add a missing dependency check in cmake
- Add missing notification category to the plasmoid
- * The main reason for this bugfix update was the Nautilus extensions
- bug. So pending more details, pair a device and try to copy a file.
+ * The main reason for this bugfix update was the Nautilus extensions bug.
+ - Have a device paired and connected via KDE Connect
+ - Open nautilus, having nautilus-python installed so the KDE Connect extension is loaded
+ - Ctrl+C on any file
+ - Previously Nautilus freezes for ~10 seconds.
+ - Verify this no longer occurs
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Kubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to the bug report.
SRU 1.3.1 for Bionic
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
More information about the kubuntu-bugs