[Bug 817416] [NEW] [launcher] contextual menus are not spoken by the Orca screen reader
Launchpad Bug Tracker
817416 at bugs.launchpad.net
Mon Sep 26 06:36:41 UTC 2011
You have been subscribed to a public bug:
Steps to reproduce:
0. Launch unity-2d-launcher with QT_ACCESSIBILITY=1 and the orca screen reader
1. Press Alt+F1; it should focus the first item of the launcher
2. Select an item that has many contextual menu entries
3. Press right arrow key; the contextual menu should open
4. Press down arrow key multiple times
The menu entries are spoken to you.
Orca keeps repeating the name of the application.
** Affects: unity-2d
Assignee: Michał Sawicz (saviq)
Status: In Progress
** Affects: qt4-x11 (Ubuntu)
** Tags: a11y
[launcher] contextual menus are not spoken by the Orca screen reader
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Kubuntu Bugs, which is subscribed to qt4-x11 in Ubuntu.
More information about the kubuntu-bugs