[Bug 745133] Re: Claims to have succeeded when it failed
Launchpad Bug Tracker
745133 at bugs.launchpad.net
Sun Sep 25 18:31:09 UTC 2011
This bug was fixed in the package kubuntu-notification-helper -
kubuntu-notification-helper (11.10ubuntu1) oneiric; urgency=low
[ Jonathan Thomas ]
* Check the result of QApt Batch in InstallEvent before we triumphantly
declare success. (LP: #745133)
* Make sure to initialize the KStatusNotifierItem object's pointer with 0,
otherwise crashes will occur when trying to delete it due to the undefinied
behavior of accessing an un-initialized pointer. Fixes a crash that occurs
when k-n-h is configured to show only popup icons. (LP: #780718)
* Use HIG-compliant labels for radio buttons. (No double negatives)
[ Harald Sitter ]
* Properly KProcess DisplayIf hook conditions as shell commands.
Trying to evaluate a complex expression as program will make the process
die and return as zombie! OMG! (LP: #515138)
* If a hook is not valid and a notification is not required schedule the
hook for deletion via event loop to save memory.
* Use QLatin1String when useful in HookEvent
* In unused distupgradevent do not leak KProcess on availability checks.
* Nice fact about KProcess... when starting detached you can actually
throw away the KProcess right away (or reuse it). Consequently do not
heap the KProcess for terminal Hook invocation, but keep it on the stack.
* Bump standards version to 3.9.2
-- Harald Sitter <apachelogger at ubuntu.com> Sun, 25 Sep 2011 20:10:33 +0200
** Changed in: kubuntu-notification-helper (Ubuntu)
Status: Fix Committed => Fix Released
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Kubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to kubuntu-notification-helper in Ubuntu.
Claims to have succeeded when it failed
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
More information about the kubuntu-bugs