[Bug 881062] Re: Toolchain not detected properly
Launchpad Bug Tracker
881062 at bugs.launchpad.net
Fri Nov 4 15:20:12 UTC 2011
This bug was fixed in the package qtcreator - 2.4.0~beta-0ubuntu1
qtcreator (2.4.0~beta-0ubuntu1) precise; urgency=low
* New upstream beta release.
* Refresh patches.
* Drop install_application_icons_according_to_freedesktop_spec.diff,
* qtcreator recommends g++. (LP: #881062)
* Simplify install files.
* Don't build the "dumper" library since it's only needed on Mac OS.
- Drop 04_append_Debian_search_path_for_pre-built_gdbmacros.diff
* Don't disable qmldesigner on armel anymore as it hopefully builds
* Remove qtcreator.postinst since it's a noop.
* Export build flags in debian/rules.
* Fix Homepage field.
* Don't call dh_makeshlibs as qtcreator doesn't provide any public
-- Felix Geyer <debfx-pkg at fobos.de> Fri, 04 Nov 2011 16:11:03 +0100
** Changed in: qtcreator (Ubuntu)
Status: Triaged => Fix Released
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Kubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to qtcreator in Ubuntu.
Toolchain not detected properly
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
More information about the kubuntu-bugs