[Bug 777728] Re: autocompletion does not work in natty any longer
Launchpad Bug Tracker
777728 at bugs.launchpad.net
Sat May 7 15:45:11 UTC 2011
This bug was fixed in the package kile -
kile (1:2.1.0~svn2010122beta5-1ubuntu1) oneiric; urgency=low
* Merge from debian unstable. (LP: #778505, #777728, #776190, #772631)
- Drop from Depends: texlive-base-bin
- Add to Recommends: texlive
- Demote to Suggests:
- Drop from Recommends:
+ okular | evince | gv
+ kbibtex | pybliographer | gbib | jabref
+ konqueror | firefox
- Don't suggest kile-i18n anymore.
kile (1:2.1.0~svn2010122beta5-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release 2.1 beta 5 - git commit
* Remove patches:
- 00_root_document_not_detected_kde_bug_233667.diff - stolen upstream.
- 01_install_doc.diff - not needed anymore.
- 03_mime_install_dir.diff - merged upstream.
* Recommend www-browser instead of custom browser list. (Closes: #581498)
-- Philip MuAkovac <yofel at kubuntu.org> Fri, 06 May 2011 14:54:31 +0200
** Changed in: kile (Ubuntu)
Status: Triaged => Fix Released
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Kubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to kile in Ubuntu.
autocompletion does not work in natty any longer
More information about the kubuntu-bugs