[Bug 721269] Re: newer kdepim in lucid than in maverick
Launchpad Bug Tracker
721269 at bugs.launchpad.net
Tue Apr 26 07:26:40 UTC 2011
This bug was fixed in the package kdepim-runtime - 4:4.4.9-0ubuntu0.1
kdepim-runtime (4:4.4.9-0ubuntu0.1) maverick-proposed; urgency=low
* New upstream release per KDE microversion update exception (LP: #721269)
- Fix so versions for building with KDE 4.5
- Bump down kde-sc-dev-latest and kdelibs5-dev to 4.5.1 to build for maverick
kdepim-runtime (4:4.4.6-1ubuntu1) natty; urgency=low
* Merge with Debian unstable remaining changes:
- Bump soname in kdepim-runtime.install
- Keep versioned boost build-depends
- Build against kdelibs5-dev 4.5.2-0ubuntu1 for libkutils4 transition
kdepim-runtime (4:4.4.6-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream bugfix release.
* Point debian/control Vcs fields to the new Git repository.
* Fix a race between akonado_nepomuk_*_feeder_automoc and
autogeneration of ontology headers (nie.h). (Closes: #596908)
-- Scott Kitterman <scott at kitterman.com> Fri, 18 Feb 2011 12:45:11 -0500
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Kubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to kdepim in Ubuntu.
newer kdepim in lucid than in maverick
More information about the kubuntu-bugs