[Bug 582277] Re: Package should be renamed to kde-config-gtk
Launchpad Bug Tracker
582277 at bugs.launchpad.net
Tue May 18 16:50:12 UTC 2010
This bug was fixed in the package kcm-gtk - 0.5.3-0ubuntu3
kcm-gtk (0.5.3-0ubuntu3) maverick; urgency=low
* Rename binary package to kde-config-gtk to match Debian's policy for
naming KDE configuration modules (LP: #582277).
* Make kde-config-gtk Conflict/Replace/Provide kcm-gtk.
* Drop "Conflict and Replace gtk-qt-engine", no longer needed.
* Switch to dh7 rules and source format 3.0 (quilt).
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.8.4, no changes needed.
-- Felix Geyer <debfx-pkg at fobos.de> Tue, 18 May 2010 16:19:59 +0200
** Changed in: kcm-gtk (Ubuntu)
Status: New => Fix Released
Package should be renamed to kde-config-gtk
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Kubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to kcm-gtk in ubuntu.
More information about the kubuntu-bugs