[Bug 572432] Re: Amarok freezes everytime I scan my collection
Launchpad Bug Tracker
572432 at bugs.launchpad.net
Thu May 13 19:24:15 UTC 2010
This bug was fixed in the package taglib - 1.6.3-0ubuntu1
taglib (1.6.3-0ubuntu1) lucid-proposed; urgency=low
* New upstream bugfix release, stable release update
- Closes LP: #572432 "Amarok freezes everytime I scan my collection"
- Fixed definitions of the TAGLIB_WITH_MP4 and TAGLIB_WITH_ASF macros.
- Fixed upgrading of ID3v2.3 genre frame with ID3v1 code 0 (Blues).
- New method `int String::toInt(bool *ok)` which can return whether the
conversion to a number was successfull.
- Fixed parsing of incorrectly written lengths in ID3v2 (affects mainly
compressed frames). (BUG:231075)
-- Jonathan Riddell <jriddell at ubuntu.com> Fri, 07 May 2010 17:37:15 +0100
** Changed in: taglib (Ubuntu Lucid)
Status: Fix Committed => Fix Released
Amarok freezes everytime I scan my collection
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Kubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to taglib in ubuntu.
More information about the kubuntu-bugs