[Bug 545511] Re: KDE shortcut keys don't work
ubuntu at janke.me.uk
Sat Mar 27 22:08:19 UTC 2010
As a workaround, you can set the global shortcuts in systemsettings =>
** Description changed:
Binary package hint: kdebase-workspace-bin
KDE shortcut keys don't work in Kubuntu 10.04 (Lucid Lynx) Alpha 3 and
To reproduce this bug:
- install Kubuntu 10.04 (Alpha 3 or Beta 1)
- execute "kmenuedit"
- choose a program (e. g.: "System", "Konsole (Terminal)")
- select "Advanced", click on the button next to "Current shortcut key:"
- press the shortcut you want to assign (e. g.: Windows+K)
- close the "KDE Menu Editor"-Window
- "Do you want to save the changes [...]?": click on "Save"
- press the selected shortcut (e. g.: Windows+K)
Nothing will happen.
This error occurs in Kubuntu 10.04 Alpha 3 and Beta 1. It does not occur
using KDE 4.4.1 in Kubuntu 9.10 (PPA).
+ WORKAROUND: use systemsettings => Input Actions
KDE shortcut keys don't work
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Kubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to kdebase-workspace in ubuntu.
More information about the kubuntu-bugs