[Bug 415023] Re: brightness is broken on MSI WIND U100
matthiasgruss at web.de
Wed Jan 6 11:23:29 UTC 2010
1. Download the new BIOS (v. 1.0G) http://msi.com/index.php?func=downloaddetail&type=bios&maincat_no=135&prod_no=1474
3.Download usbdos http://www.flazh.de/inc/dl.php?dl=bios/usbdos.zip
5. Download the HP-Boot-Utility http://www.flazh.de/inc/dl.php?dl=bios/bootusb.zip
6. Insert a USB Stick and run the extracted HP-Utility
7. "select your stick" "FAT32", "Create a DOS startup disk", "use system files located at: [select the path to your usbdos directory]" run it
8. Copy the BIOS files to your stick
9. Shutdown an set your BIOS to the defaults
9. Reboot from your stick an write in the DOS-Prompt: "flash.bat"
10. After the flashing process switch of your Netbook and put out the battery for 30 Seconds
11. Put the battery back in and start your WIND
12. have fun!
My Webcam still doesn't work, is there a solution to run USB ports an Webcam as well?
brightness is broken on MSI WIND U100
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Kubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to kdebase-workspace in ubuntu.
More information about the kubuntu-bugs