[Bug 513168] Re: Printer options and other strings are not translatable
flamingmo at online.de
Mon Feb 1 08:56:53 UTC 2010
** Description changed:
Binary package hint: system-config-printer
1) Go to System->Administration->Print
2) Select an already configured printer.
3) Right click on it and select "Properties".
4) Select "Policies" and you see that dropdown items are in English.
5) Select "Printer options" and you see that all the items are in English.
All supported releases are affected by this bug, even Lucid Lynx.
Firefox printing support is affected too (it probably picks up from the same source)
1) Open Firefox
2) Go to File->Print...
3) "Image Quality" and "Advanced" tabs content is in English.
+ Many KDE apps are also affected
+ 1) Open any KDE application which can print anything, e.g. open an image in Gwenview.
+ 2) Go to File → Print.
+ 3) Click »Properties« ans select the »Advanced« tab. All printer options there are untranslated.
Printer options and other strings are not translatable
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Kubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to kdebase in ubuntu.
More information about the kubuntu-bugs