[Bug 562390] Re: some instructions in -desktop are wrong
flamingmo at online.de
Wed Apr 14 00:12:58 UTC 2010
** Description changed:
Binary package hint: kubuntu-docs
* When selecting »Computer« in Kickoff, I don't see a »system settings« entry anymore. (If it's still present on your system: remove and re-add it.)
* An option to re-enable ctrl+alt+backspace doesn't seem to exist in lucid.
* Strings 16 contains a dead link.
* String 56: right-clicking on the Kickoff icon doesn't bring up the old context menu anymore, you rather have to click on the window
* A dialog appears in Firefox if you try to open a help:/ link asking you for an appropriate application, so there's no need to manually configure that behavior anymore
+ * Strings #68-#70: No system menu in kickoff
I recommend removing some strings since it's too late to adjust the
some instructions in -desktop are wrong
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Kubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to kubuntu-docs in ubuntu.
More information about the kubuntu-bugs