[Bug 380640] [NEW] new kile partially forgets shortcuts
roniefrown at yahoo.com
Tue May 26 15:17:23 UTC 2009
Public bug reported:
Binary package hint: kile
strangest thing if you do "find & replace" in kile after defining a
shortcut (I use the old Alt+6) for pdflatex, the next time you use the
shortcut you will get the message
"Ambiguous Shortcut Detected: The key sequence 'Alt+6' is ambiguous. Use 'Configure Shortcuts'
from the 'Settings' menu to solve the ambiguity.
No action will be triggered."
1. find and replace initiated by the shortcut Ctrl + R
2. shortcut is not actually gone; accessing the Build --> Compile --> pdflatex command shows that the shortcut is remembered (i.e. Alt + 6 appears in the menu) and clicking it from the menu resets the shortcut
3. i have repeated the bug 3 times.
4. this is yet another pleasant surprise in the 9.04 upgrade -- on top of the surprise that kile now has NO preprogrammed shortcuts and the toolbars are all gone
5. kile's report a bug wizard produces this error on mozilla:
Secure Connection Failed
bugs.kde.org uses an invalid security certificate.
The certificate expired on 05/25/2009 01:39 AM.
(Error code: sec_error_expired_certificate)
* This could be a problem with the server's configuration, or it could be someone trying to impersonate the server.
* If you have connected to this server successfully in the past, the
error may be temporary, and you can try again later.
...might want to get that checked out, too
** Affects: kile (Ubuntu)
new kile partially forgets shortcuts
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Kubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to kile in ubuntu.
More information about the kubuntu-bugs