[Bug 256947] Re: Wrong size when calculating network directory.
echidnaman at kubuntu.org
Tue Jan 27 14:07:18 UTC 2009
This bug was fixed in the package kde4libs - 4:4.2.0-0ubuntu1
kde4libs (4:4.2.0-0ubuntu1) jaunty; urgency=low
[ Michael Casadevall ]
- ARM portability fixes due to qreal/double mismatches
[ Harald Sitter ]
* Remove all references to kubuntu_57_xdg_user_dirs.diff (apparently the
patch was removed before this package was imported into Bzr... i.e. in
the first KDE 4.2 upload, but unfortunately not documented).
The patch was removed because it originated from upstream SVN and thus was
completely applied in .73
[ Steve Stalcup ]
* New upstream release
* Update version depends in debian/control
* Fix doc path in kdelibs5-data.install
* Update kdelibs5-dev.install
* Update version to 4.2.0 in debian/rules
* Remove kubuntu_11_fix_openwithdialog.diff completely, resolved upstream
[ Jonathan Riddell ]
* Add kubuntu_10_plasma_security.diff from upstream
-- Steve Stalcup < vorian at ubuntu.com> Fri, 23 Jan 2009 07:15:47 -0500
** Changed in: kde4libs (Ubuntu)
Status: Fix Committed => Fix Released
Wrong size when calculating network directory.
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Kubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to kde4libs in ubuntu.
More information about the kubuntu-bugs