[Bug 224461] Re: Date, Time, Currency ... not in locale format
apachelogger at ubuntu.com
Thu Apr 2 18:44:09 UTC 2009
** Summary changed:
- Kubuntu do not show date and time in the correct format
+ Date, Time, Currency ... not in locale format
** Description changed:
- For example: I have installed Kubuntu for my language (Spanish), and I
- need to configure the clock module and to add my language manually
- because the Spanish option is installed, but it is not activated by
- default (see the screenshots).
+ I have installed Kubuntu in my mother tongue (Spanish), still I need to
+ configure the country in order to get the common spanish time format.
Date, Time, Currency ... not in locale format
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Kubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to kdebase-workspace in ubuntu.
More information about the kubuntu-bugs