[Bug 288734] [NEW] cannot add weather applet in task bar
Launchpad Bug Tracker
288734 at bugs.launchpad.net
Fri Oct 24 14:22:48 UTC 2008
You have been subscribed to a public bug:
- kweather cannot be added as a plasmoid, it doesn't appear in the
- plasmoid-weather can be added to the task bar, but text becomes unreadable.
- there is no option to change text size, fonts, etc.
- clicking on plasmoid-weather does not show a weather report (should
- when entering a location code, there seems to be absolutely no change
in weather data.
- how do you find location codes? which is the correct format?
- there doesn't seem to be a way to choose a location code from a list.
Steps to reproduce:
1 - install kweather or kdetoys: both provide kweather, but none add a plasmoid in plasma's "Add" list
2 - install plasmoid-weather
3 - right click on task bar, select add plasmoid to panel
4 - select weather plasmoid: the plasmoid is added, but unreadble/unusable.
** Affects: plasmoid-weather (Ubuntu)
cannot add weather applet in task bar
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Kubuntu Bugs, which is subscribed to plasmoid-weather in ubuntu.
More information about the kubuntu-bugs