[Bug 157166] [gutsy] Cannot change default file manager from Dolphin
Launchpad Bug Tracker
157166 at bugs.launchpad.net
Mon Oct 29 14:09:06 UTC 2007
You have been subscribed to a public bug:
In a Gutsy system upgraded from Feisty, I am unable to change the file
manager away from Dolphin to anything else. My changes revert.
1) In Konqueror configuration or control panel, choose 'File Associations' module
2) Select inode/directory
3) Choose Dolphin and press 'Move down', so that Konqueror is at the top. Press 'Apply'
4) Close the dialog or switch to another module, then come back.
- changes are not persisted - Dolphin is at the top again.
- opening up a folder or FTP site uses Dolphin instead of Konqueror
I have no idea how to work around this, or further diagnose -- I don't
know how this works in KDE at all.
** Affects: kdelibs (Ubuntu)
[gutsy] Cannot change default file manager from Dolphin
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Kubuntu Team, which is a bug contact for kdelibs in ubuntu.
More information about the kubuntu-bugs