[Bug 95181] konqueror: crash with bookmarks tab context menus
kubuntu at uhn-noc.net.ru
Fri Mar 23 20:07:19 UTC 2007
Public bug reported:
Binary package hint: konqueror
Konqueror web browser crashes when a context menu in the bookmarks tab
is made to appear while it's already visible elsewhere in the tree.
- Open konqueror web browser, navigate to 'bookmarks' tab
- make sure it contains at least one sub-folder with at least one bookmark in it. Create if necessary.
- Right-click on the bookmark in the sub-folder; a context menu appears.
- Now move the mouse pointer back over the sub-folder in such a manner that the context menu on the bookmark stays open
- Right-click on the sub-folder while the previous context is still open
Expected result: The sub-folder's context menu shows up (and the
previously opened one on the bookmark disappears)
Actual result: konqueror crashes. Backtrace from kde's crash handler
konqueror/kde 3.5.6 (packages from kubuntu.org) on edgy
** Affects: kdebase (Ubuntu)
konqueror: crash with bookmarks tab context menus
More information about the kubuntu-bugs