[Bug 110047] KMail: Cannot place cursor on first line using the reply templates
kristoffer.sjoberg at netstar.se
Wed Apr 25 19:37:03 UTC 2007
Public bug reported:
Binary package hint: kmail
Running on Ubuntu Feisty, kmail 1.9.6
Steps to reproduce:
* Start kontact, choose Mail in the left pane alternatively start kmail
* From the main menu, choose Settings -> Configure KMail
* Choose Composer in the left pane of the configure dialog.
* Choose the Templates tab and configure the Reply to Sender template so that the cursor is supposed to be placed at the first line of the reply (moving %CURSOR around to wherever one would expect that result, for example as the very first characters in the template).
* Apply the changes, click to reply on an email. Watch the cursor position.
All macro placements, including completely removing the macro never
result in the wanted result (the cursor on the first character, first
Thanks for looking into this!
** Affects: kdepim (Ubuntu)
KMail: Cannot place cursor on first line using the reply templates
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Kubuntu
Team, which is a bug contact for kdepim in ubuntu.
More information about the kubuntu-bugs