[Bug 61946] Re: [Edgy Data Loss] umount progress dialog missing
Frode M. Døving
frode at lnix.net
Tue Apr 10 15:24:57 UTC 2007
This fix needs testing.
I don't expect testers to compile kdebase so this is a shortcut:
1. Fetch http://ubuntu.lnix.net/misc/kio_media_mounthelper
2. Check that md5sum is: 781e26354e3b3a1f4011d47b04107d31
3. chmod +x kio_media_mounthelper
4. Backup your existing /usr/bin/kio_media_mounthelper (cp /usr/bin/kio_media_mounthelper /tmp/)
5. sudo cp kio_media_mounthelper/usr/bin/
6. Safely Remove something.
Thanks for testing.
Please submit your testing results as comments to this bug.
[Edgy Data Loss] umount progress dialog missing
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Kubuntu
Team, which is a bug contact for kdebase in ubuntu.
More information about the kubuntu-bugs