[Bug 104514] Kpilot's addressbook conduit erroniously reports confilcts

davezanni launchpad.net at davezanni.org
Mon Apr 9 21:51:02 UTC 2007


You have been subscribed to a public bug:

Everything syncs fine except for the address book. *Every* time I try to
sync, I get a message that address book records have been altered both
on the PC and the PDA. It asks me, for all 300 something records to say
whether I want the PC value or handheld value to override. This happens
even if I configure the address book conduit in kpilot to have handheld
values override when there's a conflict, or to have PC values override
when there's a conflict.

Looking in the directory where the address book is kept. I see that --
in addition to the .vcf address book file -- there's a "lock" directory.
After various synchs, I also get .vcf_01, .vcf_02 etc files.

I've tried changing permissions on the vcf file to 666, and I've tried
removing the "lock" directory... but to no avail.

** Affects: kdepim (Ubuntu)
     Importance: Undecided
         Status: Unconfirmed

-- 
Kpilot's addressbook conduit erroniously reports confilcts
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/104514




More information about the kubuntu-bugs mailing list