[Bug 35760] Re: Only 1 konsole session with transparency
pascal at tipisoft.dk
Sat Oct 7 15:16:53 UTC 2006
** Summary changed:
- dapper f5: konsole transparency
+ Only 1 konsole session with transparency
** Description changed:
- kubuntu dapper f5
- I'm having big problems with konsole and yakuake transparency. I know yakuake is not supported, but I believe the problem lies is konsole.
+ I'm having big problems with konsole and yakuake transparency. I know
+ yakuake is not supported, but problem seems to be in konsole.
- When choosing "transparant, dark background" in schema it doesn't change
- in konsole, even if you save as default.
+ The problem is that only 1 session(the first) has tranparency. If you
+ open more sessions they will not be able to be transparent.
- In yakuake it works in the first tab, but not in any other tabs.
+ Reproduce bug in konsole:
+ Settings -> Schema -> Transparent, Dark Background
+ Settings -> Save as default
+ Now open another session. The new session is not transparent and it is not possible to make it transparent.
- in konsole opening a tab doesn't do anything out of the ordinary except
- it doesnt give you transparancy either.
+ Present in: dapper, edgy
+ The workaround seems to be to uninstall scim-qtimm.
Only 1 konsole session with transparency
More information about the kubuntu-bugs