[Bug 19057] Re: Problem with dead keys, cannot write some accentuated characters with KDE apps
nelo.nelo at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 14:09:31 UTC 2006
Sorry... it isn't fixed since Dapper, I have got the same problem with Edgy.
* I can't write some accentuated characters in KDE apps
* (konsole, kwrite, ...),
* like ê or ï, if I try i get ^e or ¨i.
* Same problem in console, the ^ character simply doesn't
* appears at all.
* But it works well under firefox and gnome apps (like gedit).
* Tested with Kubuntu (hoary|breezy)
Problem with dead keys, cannot write some accentuated characters with KDE apps
More information about the kubuntu-bugs